20090730

Already?



I'm not sure when I am going to get relationships right. Not sure when I will understand men. I don't know...Dating has been a lot of fun the past few months and here we are. Now is the time we slowly start to annoy each other. Already? We are getting sensitive and wondering what every action and nuance means. I am guilty too. My first thought is always to peace them out. I run away and free myself from any uncomfortable, confrontational situations as soon as possible. Is it too much to ask for a man who knows how to and enjoys listening? Am I expecting too much if I want him to be clean, smell good and not have any dirt under his nails? Are there enough cultured, open-minded men to go around? Do guys still read? Can I find one who is intellectual, kind, loving, sexy and honest? If not, I'd rather be on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment